Precision Services Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Precision Services Group takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of ZEE-PORT®:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. ZEE-PORT® is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of ZEE-PORT®. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on ZEE-PORT®:
- Phone: 800-770-1714
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visitor address: 15201 Woodlawn Ave, Tustin, CA 92780
- Postal address: 15201 Woodlawn Ave, Tustin, CA 92780
We try to respond to feedback within 2 Business Days.
Accessibility of ZEE-PORT® relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Precision Services Group assessed the accessibility of ZEE-PORT® by the following approaches:
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
Precision Services Group
Customer Service Department
Manager of Customer Service
This statement was created on September 1, 2020 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.